The effective and universally applicable diagnostics tool
The PROFIBUS-Tester BC-600 is a measuring device which allows a full and reactionless testing of PROFIBUS segments during operation. Thus, even sporadic interferences are detected. Furthermore, the integrated master simulator allows testing the bus without the need for an operational readiness of the PLC. Thus, even single »suspicious« bus devices can be tested.
Perfect fields of application
- Installation, bringing into service, documentation, acceptance and optimization of PROFIBUS networks
- For preventive maintenance
- Debugging and testing field devices
Varied ranges of application
On connection to a PROFIBUS-DP segment, the baudrate respectively the idle voltage is automatically detected.
The PROFIBUS-Tester BC-600 can either be operated via PC/Notebook or alternatively self-sufficiently via a four-line display and the four function keys.
The display and detail analysis of the measuring results is effected on the PC with the free operating software PB DIAG Suite.
With the PROFIBUS-Tester BC-600, bringing into service times can be reduced. Later in service, the plant availability can be ensured and therefore be increased due to regular preventive testings. And if there are interferences anyway the PROFIBUS-Tester BC-600 will locate the problem fast and securely. In this way, an unscheduled idleness can at least highly be reduced.
Convincing and varied
The PROFIBUS-Tester BC-600 provides extra-reliable measuring results by what field bus problems can simply and securely be detected and solved. It is the first measuring device which differs accurately if there are physical problems, e.g. with cables or connectors, or if there is a communication problem with the PLC or a bus device.
- Supporting simultaneous protocol analysis and diagnostics of the signal quality of all bus devices
- Device-relevant measuring of the signal characteristics with integrated storage oscilloscope
- Detection of the electric signal quality of the single bus devices
- Telegram decryption for FDL, DP-V0, DP-V1, DP-V2
- Comprehensive online analysis of all essential parameters of a PROFIBUS network
- Free, intuitively operable software PB DIAG Suite (Easy-To-Use)
- Comfortable creation of testing and acceptance protocols
- Self-sufficient recording without PC is possible
|Weight in kg||Ca. 0.45 (measuring device without cable)
Ca. 3.9 (complete device case, without accessories)
|Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm||35 x 170 x 110 (measuring device without cable)|
|Supply voltage||Via included external AC adaptor (100 VAC to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz) or direct connection to 24 VDC ±20 % approx. 0.5 A|
|Power consumption||Ca. 500 mA|
|Operating temperature||5 °C to 50 °C|
|Allowed relative humidity||10 % to 90 % (no bedewing)|
|Connection to the PC||480 Mbps (USB 2.0), galvanically isolated, self-powered device|
|Protection type||IP 20|
|Topology scan||Active, maximum distance 230 m, accuracy ±2 m|
|Oscillogram display||Test range ±5 V, resolution 40 mV, sampling rate 192 MSamples/s, for signal details 2400 sampled points, for oscillogram analysis 8192 sampled points|
|Signal analysis||PROFIBUS DP, DP-V1, FMS and MPI; signal quality index 0 to 5000 determined from signal waveform as well as signal/noise ratio and rise time, signal sampling with 8/16 samples per bit|
|Protocol and frame analysis||PROFIBUS DP and DP-V1, automatic baudrate detection 9.6 kbps up to 12 Mbps|
|Trigger||IN: Pulse L=0 to 0.8 V, H=2.4 to 24 V
OUT: Pulse H=5 V
|Device operation||Via PC/Notebook or alternatively via four-line display and four function keys|